Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gotta spew . . .

Last Hummingbird of 2014
Was up before six this morning so got ready fast and talked P&D's Pop into breakfast before he headed to the high school. When we returned he checked the email and said our realtor wrote we had a showing tomorrow at 9:45 am and he couldn't make it (again) so would it be okay anyway, our call. So we answered fine and P&D's Pop left for school. For some reason I decided to check the realtor's email again and I realized that 9:45 tomorrow was today! Yes, today. He sent the email at 10:50 last night! I almost panicked because we had two roofers coming today also to give estimates and that only gave me two hours to get ready! I called the school and P&D's Pop came home to help get the house, garage, basement, upstairs picked up. It's not that the house isn't presentable but to make it more so we always put a lot of stuff away, scrub the bathroom and kitchen etc. At 9:55 a car with two men in it pulled into the driveway: not a realtor and client, though, the men for the roof.  We got a good estimate and will have the new roof put on at the end of October but . . . you guessed it . . . no realtor with a client. I was super ticked but left for my cribbage games and poor Puppies and Dante's Pop took care of our ding-a-ling realtor by actually going to his office. Something happened . . . a heart attack or some such emergency and the people couldn't come so he'll set it up for another time! He never called us. We had to go to him. I really want to slap him silly. What an idiot we chose. If there is a next realtor I want someone I don't know from an agency that actually knows what the heck they're doing. I am pissed.

Okay. All done.

Quote:  Rare almost as great poets, rarer perhaps than veritable saints and martyrs are consummate men of business. _____Helps

No comments: