Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Well this is interesting to me at least!



I'm trying to make sure that I don't completely forget how the heck to get to my blog! I've got to tell you it ain't easy to be getting ready to complete my eighty first year on this crazy planet. But . . . P and I are alive and still kicking so I guess that's not too bad. How to keep your brain from turning into mush is another question! I find myself getting tired by the time 1pm comes around so I have to make sure that I do anything important in the morning after 9am. For some reason I'm ready to go about what ever business I have to do at that time; then I can't return home much later than noon because that seems to be the extent of my working hours!

At least I did manage to go food shopping today and take a walk. I consider that two jobs well done!

Quote:  As we grow old we become both more foolish and more wise.  ___La Rochefoucauld
 

No comments: