Thursday, May 11, 2023

Trying to get back to my old haunt . . .

I've been taking pictures as usual as I walk at South Park, roam the neighborhood or if I'm just tidying up the yard. Had trouble even getting this far! It's been quite a while since I've posted. Not sure what will come of this. I believe I shall just put up some pictures. I get so tired of fighting technology! I always seem to lose the battle. But rather than whining about it I'll see if I can get back into a Qu'que chose mood. I've messed up the computer and we have to wait until next Wednesday when our super Geek Squad tech will come to straighten us out. Hopefully we'll also end up with a new computer soon because the screen on this one is causing some of the problems too. I'm the biggest problem, though. Maybe it's an age thing with both the computer and moi! Puppies' Pop 's Blog is up and working, as usual! 
All photos are in the order taken today












Quote:  It is on the sound education of the people that the security and destiny of every nation chiefly rests.  ______Kossuth ( Man alive, we are in trouble if Kossuth is correct.)

No comments: