Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Got some incentive today . . .

Called my kid sister today and she spoke of this blog which reminded me that I have been derelict. So I'll try to be more faithful because it's good to write something; it doesn't have to be anything special or grand just putting words on an iPad will soothe the anxious beast that inhabits me on rare occasion. Rare is the key word in that sentence because I'm not so sure the beast has been under wraps lately. Had another change in medication and it made me hyper and pooped at the same time; yup, a regular female Jekyll and Hyde. So I took myself off of the stuff and the Doctor is trying to get Medicare which refused to pay for the right stuff to change its mind. I use its because I do believe rotten wooden headed people with long noses and marionette strings attached to Congress and the lead Ass are in charge of the entire bureaucracy of dunces. I know, I know, I plagiarized the end of the last line - tough titties, I'm in that kind of a mood!

Seriously I am in a great mood. The bad pills have worn off and it is more than pleasant to be home. This move to a new home in Louisiana is fulfilling a quest P&D's Pop and I started very many years ago but were never able to accomplish. It is now a fait accompli and peaceful, serene, calm, warm, beautiful, comfortable, sweet love keeps us together through this wondrous time in our lives. I know that Ma, Pa, MaTante, Pépère Bonnin, Little Louise, Gram and Angie are pleased and smiling down from the top of the universe on us. The thought of them looking down makes me smile. We are happy; we are friends; we are lovers; we are parents and grandparents. Life is to be lived and we are the living.

No comments: