Monday, October 4, 2021

What the heck . . . I may be back by default . . . Facebook won't open up for either Puppies & Brit Cat's Pop or me . . .


This beautiful evening has presented itself. Excellent! (en francais, bien sur!)


Only cropped - after my early morning walk. Handsome Dad

Practicing for All Hallows' Eve

Very pretty Eastern Blue Bird on the wires this morning enjoying the sunrise.

 

 So . . . here is a little paragraph or so that I wrote sometime before noon today and tried to put it on my iPhone but it wouldn't download to Facebook. Tough titties!

It doesn't get much better than this. Puppies & Brit Cat's Pop had some business to attend to for our Biggest Big Kiddo and I was on my own. I rarely use CVS coupons but I had $25 off of a $99 spree. I love pretty greeting cards so I bought ten lovelies, still for an unreasonable amount, but I was happy. Then, since I was footloose, I decided I had to say hello at the Early Learning Center. It's been over a year since I last helped out so I was hoping it was okay to stop in. I didn't stay long but it felt so good to be back visiting with all and sundry. When I left I felt determined to follow through on volunteering again hopefully on a Thursday or Friday. Feeling absolutely rambunctious I sped off for Clegg's to buy some beautifully colored mums, a warty, ugly pumpkin (only big enough for me to carry when I have to consider that aggravating right shoulder) and a cute white/yellowish one. I was ecstatic and so damned proud of my myself. I got home super excited. As I was slipping out of the truck, I slip out because my left leg likes to thwart me when I get down from the driver's side, it dawned on me that I didn't have my key to the house. Yup! I haven't needed a key since June 12, 2021 in Dallas, Texas when I fell and ruined that right arm and shoulder. Puppies & Brit Cat's Pop was always home for me so I never even considered that I no longer carried my purse full of junk which included my house key! At least I had my phone and I called him to see if I should drive the 35miles to get the key but I lucked out as he was just finishing up the work he had set out to complete. Yay for me! 

The Big Kiddos' Dad got home at noon and I was able to go in the house to eat a quick bite and shower before going to my thrice weekly two hour PT session. I was really lucky! Anyhoo . . . that's it. I have no idea where this Facebook stuff will end. But that's okay. It can be annoying except that I like to post my birds, flowers and bugs on the special FB sites. I may have to stick to this poor excuse for a blog.

Quote:  Doing nothing with a deal of skill. ______Cowper

Quote:  Heaven, the treasury of everlasting joy. ____Shakespeare

No comments: