View of the train from the train.I think I've actually fixed all the numbers on the cell phone and the land line. Since we can no longer just dial local numbers without the area code it's a job that had to be done. It always takes me a bit of time when I have to do these "techie" things but once I get on a roll I'm fast and good, maybe not mistake free though, so wait until Puppy's Pop tries one of the presets and he gets Timbuktu; I'll never hear the end of it!
We're off soon in the Saturn. I have to go to Sacred Heart and Puppy's Pop has to go pick up the Dodge Ram. It's got a new radiator now, only $330 installed by son-in-law. More than a pretty good deal. He likes the truck and thinks that his father-in-law should always drive a truck. Says "It's good for him." I'll stay in Groton and bring Sunshine home with me so he can bug Grampa for Riverview chicken. While speaking with Sunshine yesterday I made the comment, "Yes, my dear!" He had a retort, " I'm not a deer. I don't have four legs and antlers!" Of course I explained that he was my "dear" spelled d...e....a...r. He wanted no part of it. He cracks me up. I'll continue to bug him today just for "sh---ts and giggles."
Quote: I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it. ----Grouch Marx
2 comments:
Gas tank? You mean radiator, right?
Right . . . all fixed. Just one of those not so perfect moments!
Post a Comment