Monday, November 19, 2012

Hammock taken down . . . the cold is here . . .

WW II Museum, UK
 
Was going to walk indoors today but when Puppy's Pop decided to go flying in the early afternoon I figured I'd best get some out of doors time before the weather decides to get too hellishly cold. (Is that an oxymoron?) It was a good day for a little shopping to pick up what I needed for the bread and desserts for Thanksgiving in Groton. Looking forward to spending time with Kiddo and family. Got his new set up in the downstairs computer room and I really like it. With the piano gone I can finally put a glider in and his twin bed. Now he'll have a very good mattress and a reading corner that we can share. Think he'll like it.  Tomorrow after breakfast at the Roadside Diner we will be off to Wrentham for a shopping spree! Yes, both of us! Puppy's Pop wants to go to the New Balance Factory Store and I will get to go to the Abbey Gift Shop. I couldn't believe it. The nun's at Mount St. Mary's have opened a gift shop for their candy so instead of paying for shipping we'll just go and pick up the Christmas fudge. The photo of the gift shop in their catalogue looks inviting. I hope I don't over buy!

Quote:  Pleasure is the flower that fades; remembrance is the lasting perfume.   ___Boufflers

No comments: