Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stupid . . .

Hummingbird Moth
Finished painting the wide trim Puppies and Dante's Pop had put up in Matante's old room. It really is easier to maneuver around using the available furniture. Just walk on furniture, bed included, and use the ladder to hold your paint. Very cool and it worked! Decided to give myself a treat so after putting back all of the stuff that I had to move in order to paint I went to Ekonk Hill for my Maple Bacon Ice Cream - as delicious as all get out. There had been a horrific accident on Sterling Hill Road Sunday early evening. I saw where it happened. Impossible what people do to themselves. As I see it the poor idiots (two young men) were zipping down Sterling Hill into Moosup and failed to take the curve at the bottom of the hill. Went straight into a tree and stone wall at the entrance to the farm. I'm surprised the EMT's were able to get them out alive. Both sent to different hospitals by Life Star Helicopters. It looked like it must have been a tremendous impact. I doubt they even braked. Well, just got called to duty in Groton so I'll be off.

Quote:  Some men will believe nothing but what they can comprehend; and there are but few things that such are able to comprehend.   _____Evremond

No comments: