Thursday, March 31, 2016

This keeping on task is difficult . . .

Mockingbird
Can't believe that another day has gone bye.  Wow, time just floats away.  P&D's Pop and I went to measure some baseball fields at Independence Park in Baton Rouge to see if their October contest can still take place there.  The powers that be decided to tear out the control line flyers main circle and now they're looking into how they can best accommodate the contest using the outfields if the measurements are right.  What a pain in the derriere. I really hope the "club" can get permission to have the regularly scheduled contest in the same park they've used for many years. Hard to believe that BREC just tore their flying space apart without even telling them. It's politics as usual in Red Stick.  Gotta know someone who knows someone who can put the squeeze on someone.

Will finally finish most of my doctoring appointments tomorrow - a kidney x-ray.  It's precautionary as Dr. Smither did not find anything wrong with my other tests but she thinks I was born with my kidney's not quite where they should be - nothing to be done about it - she just wants to see if she's right!  (I think - and besides I have insurance.)  Oh well, I guess I can humor them since I'll be living down here for my forever!)

Still finding if difficult to not just sit on the back porch and enjoy the peaceful days and evenings here in Louisiana.  I feel guilty that I'm not doing a lot of scrubbing, running around, and just keeping busy doing some sort of chores.  But I can't believe how easy it is to get nothing accomplished and actually enjoy it.  Wow, I'm a degenerate.

Quote:  Emptiness - Four things are grievously empty: a head without brains, a wit without judgment, a heart without honesty, and a purse without
money.   _____Earle

No comments: