Thursday, February 18, 2021

Excellent day when the septic system is working properly ! ! !

It is absolutely unbelieveable how much I missed being able to flush when necessary! Puppy's Pop is a superior man as he managed to keep it as workable as possible until the men were finally able to get here in this extreme cold weather and fix the old system. It took them 2 full days but we now have the latest, fashionable Louisiana system. We went to Big Mike's to celebrate. I had my Muffaletta Pizza and traditional Root Beer Float. Perry had his usual Bud Lights and tried a new sandwich with the best fries in Christendom! Life is good. I've even learned to read the Advocate in 5 minutes flat. What a bunch of poorly written articles and hooey. Quote: A word of kindness is seldom spoken in vain, while witty sayings are as easily lost as the pearls slipping from a broken string. _____G.D. Prentice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay. It is working a bit. Must improve myself!