Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Definitely laying low . .I

Wow, it's incredible what you can do yourself when you try too hard. The left side pain is awful but I've decided to just stand in the hottest shower possible and let the water flow over those aching, stretched, dislocated muscles on the left side. It does help and I found that I can almost sit comfortably in the old glider in Kiddo's room and that if I move slowly I am improving. P&D's Pop said I should give it at least two weeks to get better. Damnation, that's pretty awful when I think of how well I had progressed until Sunday. But it's just another bump on the road although it felt more like a mountain at the time.

I gave up my ticket to Goodspeed because I think I would just aggravate that left side more if I went. There's a lot of climbing and the parking is up a rather steep hill and I don't want to make people drop me off and treat me as an invalid just because I was foolish. They will be going to see La Cage aux Folles; I've never seen it but I imagine it'll be pretty much of a laugh fest especially in this day and age.

P&D's Pop needs some odds and ends at Hog Heaven so I'll go along for the ride just to get out. Who knows maybe we'll stop for ice cream! I can only hope.

No comments: