Monday, August 10, 2015

Okay, this is crapola . . .

Finding it hard to believe that I was doing so well and I overdid an exercise for sciatica yesterday morning which caused some kind of outlandish, ridiculous pulling on my left side that has left me in awesome pain which, after trying to sleep with it also left my shoulder as bad as when I got home about seven weeks ago. What a tĂȘte de merde - yes a first class shithead. It almost seems to hurt more because I've been feeling so well -  hardly any pain from the incision and now  I go and mess up my left side. I swear there are times when I hate myself - trying to be gooder than good and screwing up. I thought I was ready for gardening and sweeping - according to the book - but I'm not. I hate it, hate it, hate it.

On a good note I did go to the VJ Day Party at my nephew's for a little over an hour yesterday. Spoke with my brothers and their wives, ate too much and came home. That's it. Not sure I'll be able to go to Goodspeed Wednesday if I don't improve really fast. Merde and merde encore.

No comments: