Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Yay, had my first Margarita in ages . . .

Saw Dr. Foley yesterday and he said I'm doing fine - just not to overdo it when I finally reach mid September and am allowed to pick up more than 10 pounds.  When I asked him the strategic question "May I have a Margarita?"  He immediately answered, "Yes, and with salt!"  I cracked up.  So after going to see younger sister in East Granby today P&D's Pop and I went to New York Pizza for early supper and I finally had my delicious Margarita.  I know that sounds insane but I think I'm finally getting back to normal.  Yay.  We had a showing of the house today but only the two agents showed up.  The client, coming in from New York was caught in traffic.  Oh well, can't even give odds on how all of this is going to work out and with just one Margarita in me I'm at the point that it doesn't bother me.  Sad story!

I've stepped back from Facebook at least for now.  It takes up too much time and is, at least at this point in time, wasting precious time.  I've decided to work on my French and try to get in more reading.  We'll see how long this lasts!

1 comment: