Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back in the groove . . .


Yup. Started out at six today, a glorious September morning. Had breakfast, took a second to read the Bulletin, went shopping at Big Y for a few odd bits, took my two mile walk with Puppy's Pop. I'm starting to feel like the energizer bunny. It seems like months since I've felt "normal" whatever connotation you want to give the word. But I'm starting to feel in sync with life once again. Think the doctoring got the best of me for a while but having the youngest one visit for the first time in five years has put the zest back.

Never did mention that the Labor Day Horseshoe Tournament went well. Too much food as usual but that's okay. I won't have to cook so much for a while. It's amazing to see the great nieces and nephews growing up so fast. Will be off soon for Sacred Heart and lunch duty.

Quote: What we know here is very little, but what we are ignorant of is immense. __Laplace

No comments: