Friday, January 20, 2017

Birthday Breakfast . . .


Started the day with breakfast at IHOP and hugs from Veronica, the head waitress. We don't normally go there on Fridays but we made an exception today. As a matter of fact we're only going to IHOP on Sunday's because that is one expensive place! We're attempting to be practical - not sure how long that will last. Of course P&D's Pop picks up his free pancake breakfast to go each time! He fills out a survey on line and viola free pancakes!

He's off to South Park and I'll be on my way to the Early Learning Center. I'm sure P&D's Pop will at least listen to the inauguration but I'll be otherwise occupied. I'm glad that we're changing the party in power and I have some hopes that we will see some improvement in what comes out of DC but I'm so tired of it all I may just wallow in self pity that I live in a time of ignorance, meanness, and hatefulness. I shall survive by not paying attention to it all and just just enjoy my day to day life here in southern Louisiana.

I've already completed two sets of exercises so now I'm off to the 3 year olds and baking a cake when I return.

Quote:  Present fears are less than horrible imaginings.  _____Shakespeare

No comments: