Saturday, January 7, 2017

Wound up and no place to go until 8pm . . .

Hummingbird's Nest
I feel like I did when our Kiddo was born - waiting, waiting, waiting and so full of energy I cleaned under the fridge 40,000 million times and then the entire kitchen floor about twice on that day over 12 years ago. Today we're waiting on our youngest and her friend G. They are in transit as I write. Somehow the weather here in Louisiana is pretty outrageous. It is 32 degrees, windy yet sunny. Last week, or even a few days ago I was out walking in capris and a t-shirt. Hope the days warm up while D&G are here. The house is pretty damned clean as I've been scrubbing, dusting and washing. That may be my exercise for the day. I doubt I'll go for a walk in this cold wind! Have a few more groceries to get at Rouses and then I'll call us ready for a couple of our big kids to come home!

Quote:  Go to New England, and visit the domestic firesides, if you would see the secret of American Independence. __Religion has made them what they are.  ___Mosquera

No comments: