Monday, July 2, 2012

Quite interesting . . .


Met one of Puppy's Pop's cousins today at Old Tymes. She has been trying to find someone who knows some Rose history. So Puppy's Pop tried to fill her in on the family happenings. We ended up talking for an hour and a half and never even scratched the surface! I foresee meeting her again and Puppy's Pop has volunteered to give her a tour of Rose homesteads. She also showed an interest in RC model planes! That was surprising. She actually flies on the green across from NFA. That's pretty hysterical. I believe it is a small styrofoam model. In any case she will also get the tour of the basement hangar and at least one flying field. She is 45 and is the daughter of a first cousin who lives in South Carolina.

We tried to go to Brooklyn International this evening but thunderstorms made us return with no flying or walking. That's okay by me. Not walking too hot right now. I think that playing cards with our Kiddo Friday, sitting on the floor activated and aggravated left leg. Yowser! Not fun. I do hate not walking hard and missing my exercise routine but I'm going to tough it out for a while and see if it goes away. Here's hoping.

Quote: They are the weakest-minded and the hardest-hearted men that most love change. ___Ruskin

No comments: