Sunday, January 20, 2013

Not seventy . . .


That magnificent man and his flying machine!
 
Puppies' Pop is starting out this 69th birthday in fine fashion. After a pancake breakfast at the Route 12 Diner he's on his way to fly in either Sterling or Brooklyn, which ever spot has the least snow and wind! I'm staying home and will even miss Mass this morning as I try to corral my cough. So tired of these insidious attacks because I really feel quite well and then I cough and cough and cough and cough. I am glad that it's not the flu. So I'm grateful for small favors. I'll save up my energy for a nice lunch/dinner at the Corner Bistro on Route 101 in RI. If I don't talk I should be able to make it through a nice meal and at least one Black Russian. That way Grampa will have a peaceful birthday meal! Now, that is priceless! May even use our $113 Hyundai debit card as payment!

Quote:  Good nature and evenness of temper, will give you an easy companion for life; virtue and good sense an agreeable friend; love and constancy a good wife or husband.   ___Spectator

No comments: