Sunday, January 6, 2013

Puppies' Pop had to help . . .

Kiddo put Kingdoms Chess together and beat me twice.  Cool beansies!
Having trouble putting photos on the blog.  Puppies' Pop figured it out.  So I'm going to give it a shot too. Had company this week bringing me a basket of goodies for my birthday and the New Year.  S. G. who is in her first year of retirement stopped in.  She and her husband are building a new house and she had her iPad full of photos.  Wow, what an impressive home.  Can't wait to be able to go have tea in "our" tea room!  She's so funny.  She would like me to take a cruise with her up and around the St. Lawrence and down to Boston this summer but it's really too expensive for me with the other travel plans Grampa and I have.  But it is a great trip idea. Kiddo had a basketball game at 12:30 today but we didn't make it.  Expecting a call so he can tell me how they made out.  Had some bad news this week. Our old friend Lex died.  Poor old puppy was very sick.  He certainly was a sweet tempered dog.  We'll miss him.

Quote:  The soul and spirit that animates and keeps up society is mutual trust.   ___South

No comments: