Wednesday, February 13, 2013

And for $6.95 . . .

Sunday blueberry pie - all gone last night!
Have no clue why I wanted to go out for lunch today but Puppies' & Danté's Pop was agreeable as I offered it as my Valentine's Lunch. We went to Central Village's Roadside Diner and for the whopping sum of $6.95 I had excellent fresh Italian bread, baked scrod, mashed potatoes, green beans, coffee and strawberry apple rhubarb crisp! Just perfect. These guys put out a great meal. I'll have to start double exercising because I had breakfast today with T. at Old Tymes, Cinnamon Crisp! Perhaps two hours of good conversation whetted my appetite for lunch! I believe we'll have tuna sandwiches for supper.  It's already Ash Wednesday!

Grampa is washing the Hyundai because the amount of dirt and salt on it makes it look like a mud ball. We're supposed to get some snow tonight but not enough to mess up my Thursdays at Kiddo's school. Looking forward to seeing him to hear what he's been up to with all of the snow days. He did call to let us know he had lost another tooth! The outside thermometer is reading 60 degrees but that is with the sun shining right on it. There is a lot of melting going on but I believe that Kiddo will still be able to go sliding Friday afternoon.

Completed the last CD of 48 CD set as I exercised yesterday and put the book up for sale at Amazon. It's not going to fetch as good a price as the last set did. But if I clear $35 I'll be able to order the last book (8) in the The Outlander series which will come out in the Fall. Come to think of it I believe I've already pre-ordered it! And besides I already have book seven  in the series ready for exercising!

Quote:  To have ideas is to gather flowers; to think, is to weave them into garlands.  ___Mad. Swetchine

No comments: