Thursday, May 16, 2013

Almost ungrouchy . . .

I like it!
Not sure what's hit me this week but I've been super grouchy. I cut out the medicines I was given for the cough and I seem to feel my normal self  for now ( just the usual grouch!) Having another run in with one of the paraprofessionals who works at Kiddo's school  didn't help my mood either. That's for sure! But I'm at the point that I don't give a damn. I shall try to be a good Do Bee and keep my thoughts to myself.

It's been a good day. Had breakfast at Roadside; blood drawn by the best technician ever; walked at the Yankee Flyers' Field as Puppies & Dante's Pop was flying. On our return  a friend of Mary C. came from Providence to raid the rhubarb. Not sure why but our rhubarb is in demand this year. We also brought a large bunch to the Roadside and, naturellement, we give it away but they gave us breakfast! Oh well. C'est la vie. We'll bring them some more next week and try to save some for Mary C. if she gets time to stop in. She lives in RI and works at Meditech in MA.

Just joined Grampa watching the neighbor's marmalade cat stalking a squirrel under the bird feeders.  The squirrel finally took off but the cat is now looking to grab a bird. Don't think he'll do too well.  The birds are not coming in!  Goofy cat thinks it's really hiding! It's lying as low as possible in the just mown grass. Now it's trying to get under the porch!

Quote:  Irony is to the high-bred what billingsgate is to the vulgar; and when one gentleman thinks another gentleman an ass, he does not say it pointblank; he implies it in the politest terms he can invent.  ___Bulwer

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

You should be able to fix the cat with the folk art.

Qu'que chose said...

Bonne idee!