Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Reverie . . .

It has been a glorious day at home. This will be a short entry as I must go and sit on my garage swing and dream, ponder, enjoy, relax and allow reverie to overtake me. Returned from our southern sojourn yesterday, happy and content with our comfortable visit. I always smile when I picture each of our three kids and their goings on. I'm a bit crazy, I know that, and wistful at times wishing I could be with all three again when we were all at home. Also think often of Pépère Bonnin, little Louise, Ma, Pa, Ma Tante, Gram and Angie. The memories are all good and keep me smiling and thankful that I've had such a nice bunch of people in my life. So now I'm off to my mood swing - always leaves me feeling joyous and in repose.

Quote:  The test of every religious, political, or educational system is the man which it forms.  ___Amiel

How's this for a PS?  I can't get  to  my blog on the computer!! So no photos.

2 comments:

nan said...

You must always have a swing my friend.....wish I had one too

Qu'que chose said...

Get one, mon amie. Immeasurable pleasure will be yours. Guaranteed for life.