Tuesday, December 3, 2013

That's better . . .

The pink roses from P&D's Pop opened beautifully and were fragrant.
Yesterday went flying by and I like it like that. Had the follow up appointment with Dr. Foley and I guess my body may not like the stent too much so I had restenosis. No clue if that wording is correct but there it is. I guess restenosis  happens often enough.  In any case I'll go to cardiac rehab again which can only be scheduled a month after the procedure. Then I'll see Dr. Foley in March. So all is once again aright in my little corner of this Big Blue Marble. Had a busy day with Kiddo yesterday for an unusual Monday. Picked him up from the bar and went to his house where he completed his Social Studies homework; read a couple of chapters in his book;  started writing an article for a newspaper he has to type up about the book! went to basketball practice for an hour; came home to a saxophone concert for his brother and me. Phew, I'm tired just writing about it. Kiddo's big brother will come home to help out with the wood. I will never touch the stove. Fire scares me mainly because I don't really know how to control the fire even if if is in a stove.

Waiting for Puppies and Dante's Pop to get home from school so we can go to breakfast before I go shopping. It causes me to smile when I say he's coming home from school. What a great character he is! It seems that the classes are going well and the teacher will be taking P&D's Pop and the man who got him into the program out to dinner at an iconic Italian restaurant in Rhode Island. Sounds good.

Oh yeah, we also have our neighborhood electrician cleaning things up in the basement and a few other odds and ends. We're just perking along!

Quote:  By skillful conduct and artificial means a person may make a sort of name for himself; but if the inner jewel be wanting, all is vanity and will not last.   __Goethe

No comments: