Monday, July 11, 2016

Broke down . . .

Don't know if I've used this photo before. Part of a big pot of plants on the front porch.
Yep, I'm already back on FaceBook but I'm going to try and make it painless by only reading the good stuff; that means baby photos, bird photos, happy people photos, interesting, well conceived articles and daily corny statuses (or should that be stati?) In any case I'm so happy because our middle child is able to take a couple of days off while we're on our short stay in Connecticut and I'm super hyped about being with her. Kiddo has already said he's coming to breakfast with us whenever we go to the Depot in Central. Thinking he and Grampa may be able to go fishing while I make a couple of very short visits with a good cousin and a good friend. It's hard to try to set up some quick hellos with very important people who are still so involved in our lives though over 1200 miles away.

Grampa got the lawn mowed early this morning, before 8:30. I walked a little because it was only 73 degrees and there was still some shade on my route. I also moved a couple of plants around. I think I'll just put the plants that might last without too much watering in the storage room and give the one big pot to my hairdresser if she'd like it otherwise I don't think it'll last. We're going to stop buying groceries now so we don't leave too much in the fridge. Son will also be off and camping during the days we'll be up North so I have to make sure the mail and newspaper are cancelled. I'm sure our neighbors will keep an eye on our place. As a matter of fact we will be missing a neighborhood meeting but I don't think there will be any subdivision shattering news while we're gone!

Having trouble getting the Moosup bank to straighten out some paperwork. Still waiting to hear from two different ladies. May have to call again and raise a little Cain.

Quote:  Poets utter great and wise things which they do not themselves understand.   ____Plato

No comments: