Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Couldn't help myself . . . the clouds were beautiful . . .





 Amazing cloud formations after supper this evening. I couldn't get them to look like the real thing but these aren't too bad.

 It was a run around kind of day. Had my yearly Wellness Visit with my primary care doctor in Zachary today and she was ecstatic. It seems my blood tests showed up as that of a 40 year old woman. Cool beansies! Now if the rest of me would regress to 40 years old it would be perfect! 

Having some issues with the air conditioning condensation drain upstairs in the attic. It'll be an expensive fix; the men  will be back tomorrow. PD&C's Pop had to siphon the drip pan today. That was interesting. He is an amazing man. He never ceases to impress me with his know how. 

Quote:  The joys of meeting pay the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?  ___Rowe

Quote:  Nothing in the world is more haughty than a man of moderate capacity when once raised to power.  ___Wessenburg

No comments: