Friday, June 4, 2021

Well that was somewhat annoying . . .

Chasing the Little Blue Heron



 


I was putting my photos on the Birds of the Eastern United States Facebook site and I accidentally put them up before I had included name of bird, date, place and the video. I immediately tried to rectify my mistake but one of the moderators had already placed a special note on my post telling me I had forgotten to include the aforementioned items. Yikes! She must have an automatic response that immediately yells at someone who may have forgotten all the items needed for posting on the site or she has nothing else to do but watch the site for egregious errors 24-7! Well, I'm sure they all mean well; there are 32.3K members so she must be forgiven. It is not a paid position after all. I just checked the site and she removed her admonishment. Cool beansies.  I've got to cool down my annoyance level!

We brought our son's Pupster back home this morning. Their fishing trip was great for a few days and then the weather made them pack up and come home three days early. We were impressed with the number of fish they brought home all cleaned, filleted and frozen. Hoping there will be a Fish Fry soon. M makes the best fried fish ever. I never liked fish until we moved to Louisiana and now I will even order it in a restaurant. But M's is still the absolute best. 

Had to walk in the gym at North Park for last couple of days. The humidity is stifling; the rain hasn't helped even though it is not a constant downpour. Time to get the supper on the table.

Quote:  He that is good for making excuses, is seldom good for anything else.   ____Franklin

Quote:  No man was ever so completely skilled in the conduct of life, as not to receive new information from age and experience.   ___Terence

No comments: