Monday, July 20, 2009

Okapi


The picture may be a bit dark but it was really shady. What a beautiful animal with his striped legs and brown horse body. Very sleek and fit!

Got a nice clear, bright, clean start to the day! There was a lady turkey up on the hill probably trying to eat the new vinca plants Aunt Cil gave me! But she was pretty neat and finally flew up on the wall and just surveyed her territory for a bit and then regally walked off.

Actually pitched 6 ringers yesterday! It took about 45 minutes but I'm improving a bit. It's a lot of fun. I'm not sure why I didn't pitch too much last year but I'm going to try to keep up this year. I've also been walking pretty regularly when Grampa flies his planes whether at the dog track or the new Sterling school. The summer reading list is always huge but I'm nipping at it!

Had a nice visit with our local niece this morning.

No comments: