Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two "Wow!" days in a row!


The best picture I have right now for a zoo type picture is the moth I took a few years ago! But when the middle child has time to share her Bronx Zoo photos I'll be in heaven. What a beautiful day we had. The weather was perfect, the zoo was not crowded and the company was grand! My only disappointment was the fact that the monorail ride we went on about 29 years ago is now defunct! What a shame! Other than that we saw so many animals of all sorts and sizes it was incredible. We walked around for almost four hours and no one ever complained or got tired of the zoological garden! I do believe that the prettiest animals were the lemurs. The gorillas were very impressive and looked at us as if we were the ones in captivity. Perhaps they are right. The ride to and from the Bronx was smooth and seemed so easy and direct. It's always nice to have someone to drive you places in luxury!

And then today Puppy's Pop invited me to go to see the El Camino. Oh my! It is impressive. The color is beautiful and the stripes just make me smile. Fernando could tell that I was very pleased. We'll have to give him something for all the work he's done. I know that he gets paid for doing his job but he put so much effort into making the El Camino look like brand new, better than new. No pictures yet because it's not completed but hopefully in the few weeks it'll be ready. He's just like a kid. He loves his job and enjoys it when people appreciate his work. It is an art!

3 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see more!

Qu'que chose said...

You will!

Anonymous said...

She must've really scared you with the threat of more pics over email! :)