Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And add on $600

Since the eldest kid is now back at work, in spite of his boo boos, I thought we'd head for home earlier. Called Delta to make some ticket changes and since they had caused us to be 3 hours late arriving in Baton Rouge and had given us $200 in vouchers I figured I'd do alright. Nada - They could book us early on Friday for the measly sum of $600 +. Of course that's ludicrous so we'll just keep our Saturday flights. It doesn't pay to be a Sky Miles member. I'll have to see if I can badger anyone at Delta when I feel like taking the time to be a pain in the butt. I doubt I'll get any satisfaction. The stay has been very good and son is doing really well. After 9 accidents (minor and major) (some his fault, some not) (over a period of 20 years) perhaps he's finally gotten the hang of it! ( Not being a part of any mishaps.) I hope so! Driving around Baton Rouge is really tough. They had an article in the Advocate yesterday about the huge number of accidents in Louisiana, one every 3 minutes. I kid you not!

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Heh. Didn't think you were updating from here. Hope the return flights were satisfactory. Thanks for everything!