Monday, September 7, 2009

Time to kick back

Totem Heritage Cultural Center - a few more pictures from the center coming up!

Yes, it went very well. We had 41 people and the weather and food were great. Puppy's Pop and I have already returned the chafing dishes, put all the chairs, tables and odds and ends away and gone flying and walking! This party always peps me up! We'll have some leftovers for a while but not too many. I'm going to tweak the menu for next year. We'll take out the Swedish Meatballs and go with Sausage, Peppers and Meatballs casserole. I may look for something else a bit different too. But I've got a whole year to mull!

Now I have to catch up on two days worth of newspapers! I've switched from the Hartford Courant to the New London Day on Sundays, for good, I think! The Hartford Courant had to admit that it has been plagiarizing articles from other local papers, not a good thing. It's got me disgusted.

Quote: Here's a scary thought. "A well cultivated mind is, so to speak, made up of all the minds of preceding ages; it is only one single mind which has been educated during all this time." ----Fontenelle Figures it would be a Frenchman!

No comments: