Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eight years. Seems like yesterday.

There are salmon in there trying to get up the fish ladder!

The best remembrance I saw or heard for September 11 was from my daughter-in-law. I'm happy that some people know how "Not to forget!" The papers and media around here were terrible. No headlines; some schmaltzy garbage inside and that was it.

It seems as if Grampa must have gotten sick of my lighthouse in winter puzzle! He faithfully finished the whole bottom of the puzzle and has left me with the sky!!! Perhaps he figures that I'll not start another one when this one is complete. Bad figuring! I've already got two more puzzles on the way!

Quote: Violent natures make history. --The instruments they use almost always kill. --Religion and philosophy have their vestments covered with innocent blood. ----Doudan

No comments: