Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All cleaned up . . .

My very own Live Oak. This is so exciting. I hope it will thrive. I planted the acorn last Fall after we returned from our southern family's home. I picked some acorns when we went to Live Oak Gardens Jefferson Island, LA.

Went to Backus for the rehab session this morning and got complimented on my form with the medicine ball! Pretty neat. Stopped for a quick cup of French Roast with youngest sister-in-law. Stopped on the way back home to buy a metal watering can for $33. Yikes, that is so outrageous but the darned $6 plastic cans' spouts are always breaking. For $5 more I bought an extra sprinkle spout! It actually fits on one of the plastic watering cans so I guess I got a bargain! I was so full of pep stopped at Big Y too and when I got home fed Puppy's Pop and his kid brother some ham sandwiches with horseradish mustard for lunch and . . . I'm not done yet . . . I cleaned the house. A pretty good days work. Tomorrow I'll be off to lunch duty and most likely some swimming time!

Quote: Stranger, if thou hast learned a truth which needs no school of long experience, that the world is full of guilt and misery, and hast seen enough of all its sorrows, crimes and cares to tire thee of it, enter this wild wood and view the haunts of Nature. The calm shade shall bring a kindred calm, and the sweet breeze that makes the green leaves dance shall waft a balm to thy sick heart. __Bryant

No comments: