Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why has this become difficult ? ? ?


Brought the flowers to the cemetery this morning and found it very difficult to be there. That's unusual. I didn't even walk around to all of the friends, cousins, aunts and uncles. Just managed to see two Caron plots and Mémé and Pépé Bonnin. Took a ride to Wauregan and will go back there after Mass to bring flowers for Agnès. Also visited my great Mémé and Pépé in Wauregan. Will have to get Puppy's Pop to bring me to see Gram. I think that living in this old house keeps the old people close. That I like. It is always comforting to come home and feel that the house has missed us. Well, enough nostalgia.

Had a good time with the Kiddo Friday and Saturday. I was with him in Groton last night because his parents went to see Jeff Dunham. The Kiddo did explain to me all the neat things he did with Grampa when he was here and added, " You know, Mémé , he's the best Grampa." I thought that was pretty cool. They made a dragster kit and he was allowed to spray paint. They're also working on a control line plane and Kiddo can't wait to paint it next weekend.

Quote: Life is the childhood of our immortality. ___Goethe

No comments: