Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just plain old tired today . . .

Still at the railroad museum in York, UK.

Six extra hours of hanging around airports will leave a body pooped. We got home from our southern sojourn at around 1 o'clock this morning. Slept until 7:30 but I'm dragging. Puppy's Pop must be super pooped out as it took him over three hours to tame the lawn! Everything looks so green and beautiful. I went to see my master gardener today and she gave me four beautiful tomato plants. I'll get the rest of the seeds I need Saturday or Sunday and plant the entire small garden we'll have this year. Uncle Curly wouldn't believe I could get so lazy. He used to put so much time and effort into our garden. It must have been at least ten times the size I'll plant this year. We'll have tomatoes, cucumbers, crook neck squash, Swiss Chard and pumpkins. Although, I may skip the pumpkins because Puppy's Pop's Sterling sister told me she's planting enough to have jack o lanterns to give away. I may take her up on the offer. My laziness knows no bounds.

Decided to skip the rehab exercises at Backus for this week. I did work out with the WiiFit so I should be fine. Tomorrow I'll get back to my school routine. Looking forward to seeing our Kiddo and the bunch.
Quote: The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. ___Wordsworth

No comments: