Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blah . . .

Youngest's indoor harvest. The grandplantlets survived the move and are now at home in the conservatory!

Another grey, rainy, coolish day. The only bright spots may be the kiddos at lunch duty, lunch at Richoni's and after school homework! If the sun manages to come out it will be nice. I seem to need sunshine on a daily basis to keep me peppy! I must admit that the change in blood pressure medication from 25 mg to 37 1/2 is a real downer. So I called the doctor's office just now to let them know I'm going back to the 25 mg. It's amazing what pills can do. I figure I'll be back to whatever normal is by suppertime.
Just about organized for our journey to southern climes. Looking forward to spending time sitting on the porch swing, going out to Sammy's for a muffaletta and easy conversation. Pleasant thoughts!

Quote: Thoughtful, disciplined, intended inaction. __John Randolph

1 comment:

Natalie said...

your visit south sounds so very pleasant, enjoy and say hello to both A & M,please.