Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sold for $175 . .


Yuppers, sold The Fiery Cross audio CD's for $175 on Amazon. Now I can afford to order the last set in the Outlander series. Yay! Of course Amazon is keeping about $23 and they only gave me $4 for shipping which actually cost $14 for priority but what the heck still a pretty good deal.

Just returned from Backus where in addition to the biking and weight lifting Jeff added using a medicine ball. That's pretty neat. It was their lightest ball and I just did figure eights. I also stopped at West End Medical for new bras that don't hurt my shoulder (rotator cuff?) and found some really neat tank tops with bras that fit right into the top itself, like a bathing suit. I'm batting 1.000 today. Puppy's Pop is going to take me to Java Jive for lunch. And he rototilled the garden! Woot!

Spent time with Kiddo last evening and creamed him at hallway soccer twice but we played an old Roman strategy game called Tabula and he wiped me out. You each have 15 stones that you must get on a board and then bear them off before the other guy. He was very good at blocking me. The dice and board are all marked with Roman numerals. I had to leave the game at his house because he plans on beating up on me again Friday night. I will not bring him home to Moosup because he will be making his First Communion Saturday morning at 10 o'clock. His Mom will get home early from Richoni's so they'll get a good night's rest. Grampa and I will go out to dinner with his family and his Dad's mother after the ceremony.

Quote: Genius is only a superior power of seeing. ___Ruskin

No comments: