Monday, May 14, 2012

Phew . . .

Darn if this southern family doesn't have all the workout
equipment I need to keep up the Backus exercise program. I donned the heart monitor, did my warm ups and weights before getting on the Nordic Track for 25 minutes. Backus nurses would be proud of me!

Puppy's Pop and I went to breakfast and picked up the Advocate, Baton Rouge's excellent daily. He is now off flying at Bayou Park in East Baton Rouge with his friend G. Southern daughter and I worked on her rose and rock garden by the bay window yesterday. It looks very nice. We've started a 1000 piece puzzle, Twilight Time! After I relax on the porch swing and read the paper I may have to work on the puzzle or take the puppies out!

Oh, oh, here comes M and she's got the puzzle mania look!

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

I also have just started a 1000 piece puzzle,"Enchanted Harbor". Bet you complete yours first. Have fun!

Qu'que chose said...

M. Is a puzzle maniac. It's about half done!