Monday, October 31, 2016

Not a happy camper . . .

On October thirty-one, when the sun goes to bed, it's the time when Halloween and fun are at their best . . .
Was supposed to get the heart monitor put on today and it was to stay there for two to three weeks and I would be able to shower and live life to the fullest while I wore it. It was to check my blood pressure to see if it misbehaves when the auras decided to show up. Well, the insurance refused to pay for it so I now have a 48 hour monitor and can't shower! Oh well, at least I can take it off Wednesday morning and return it to them. If you do get it wet you owe them $900. So sponge baths it will be. Now I hate to do all my sweaty exercises but that's what I'm supposed to do so it's a "whatever" type of thing. I may call Medicare because they've given me trouble before about medicines the doctor wants me to take and they say no until I end up with bad reactions and he complains and then they say okay. Driving me crazy and CVS doesn't help when they automatically put you on the generic even if you know that some generics don't work properly! Well, I'm feeling fine but am doubtful Dr. Deepak will get an aura on a two day monitor. And I do believe he's right about the blood pressure dipping but it's probably all bullshit.

Stopped at the bank for money today in Zachary before heading up to Slaughter to let Daytona out for a quick walk around Big Kiddo's property to do her duty. Man she pooped her stuff all over the place and acted like a boy dog and wet everything in sight! What a riot. I almost hated to leave her. She's pretty damned cute! Also managed to spend $195 at the small Walmart near our home on Pete's Highway. That's a heck of a big shopping. But I really haven't been doing too much lately except picking up bread, milk and eggs at the Dollar General so I guess it was reasonable as I had to get some meat. paper goods, cleaning supplies etc. Should last us until Rouse's opens, I hope!

Grampa and I have decided to forgo our Tuesday breakfasts that we used to eat at IHOP because they have not reopened and James' is really not clean enough for our taste. So . . . in lieu of breakfast we shall have late lunches at Randazzo's.  I'm looking forward to lunch out on their patio tomorrow.  We'll go to Frank's for breakfast on Sundays.  Cracker Barrel just doesn't work for us.

Quote:  O woman! in ordinary cases so mere a mortal, how in the great and rare events of life dost thou swell into the angel.   ____Bulwer

No comments: