Monday, January 30, 2012

New monitor . . .


Well, well. The new monitor came in a day early. Puppy's Pop unpacked it and set it up. I'm having second thoughts about the size. Wow, 24 inches is a big screen and we haven't figured out how to make the print bigger! But I imagine we'll keep playing with it for a while and get used to it. I must admit that it is bright and crisp. And it is much better than either alternative; no monitor or the ancient one! Puppy's Pop is playing with it now and he'll probably have better luck than I had!

Not much else going on today. It is really cold and windy. We're lucky there's no snow on the ground except a few little piles from over a week ago. Younger brother and his wife are back from their stay in Arizona. I imagine they'll be missing the dry, heat and sunshine. I've got a couple of doctor's visits this week and then the Kiddo will be on the agenda.

Quote: The true way to gain much, is never to desire to gain too much. - He is not rich that possesses much, but he that covets no more; and he is not poor that enjoys little, but he that wants too much. __Beaumont

No comments: