Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bill's Bread and Breakfast . . .


Dans la photo, c'est moi a droite.

Rather gloomy, grey, slushy day so we splurged and went to Putnam for brunch. Puppy's Pop had fish and chips; I had a very berry pancake with real maple syrup. Scrumdeliytious! Had to walk inside today. Almost finished my latest audio book so I've already bought the next book in the series A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, the sixth in the series. When I sell The Fiery Cross I'm going to make sure I send it out priority express! No more 40 days to get to its destination.

Didn't have to go to Groton today but will pick up Kiddo tomorrow after lunch duty. He has a half day so we may have a small feast at Richoni's before heading home.

Quote: The tone of good conversation is brilliant and natural. --It is neither tedious nor frivolous. __It is instructive without pedantry; gay, without tumultuousness; polished, without affectation; gallant, without insipidity; waggish, without equivocation. __ Rousseau

No comments: