Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yearly check up . . .


Well, that went quite well. Dr. Slater says I'm very healthy! That's good. But . . . there is a but . . . the pain that I'm now getting in my upper chest is an ulcer. So . . . bland diet, small meals and a medicine to calm it down. Yikes. What a pain in the neck. That is pretty literally true. Oh well, the medicine is only for a week so I have high hopes. It seems the amount of aspirin and Effient I'm taking can cause this mess. C'est la vie.

Puppy's Pop is off to his Yankee Flyers' Club Meeting in Grosvenordale. Pretty soon they'll be able to have it at the field in Brooklyn. We had a gorgeous, blessedly beautiful day today and even though I stayed in at noon to watch my Husky Men get beat by Syracuse Puppy's Pop and I went for a walk up the street after the game. No jackets! That's a wow for early March. I'll be going to lunch duty at Sacred Heart tomorrow and then taking Kiddo home with me at three o'clock. Looking forward to some outdoor fun. Hope the weather holds.

Quote: The heart is an astrologer that always divines the truth. ____Calderon

No comments: