Sunday, October 25, 2009

And so . . .

Grampa's plane is the orange one in the forefront. We were in East Baton Rouge for this contest. Eldest child was in charge of the camera while I stayed at his home working on the puzzle!!

Still not back in sync but getting there! Went to the 10:30 Mass this morning and it's pretty neat. Our newest priest from Poland wants the 10:30 to be the children's Mass. He speaks directly to them after the Gospel and he's pretty cool. Also finally back into my walking at the Dog Track while best husband is flying. It felt good to get back to something semi-normal. We've driven 8 hours a day for 6 out of 8 days and I was feeling lethargic. Now I've got a bit more pep! The trip to LA was still beautiful and most worthwhile. We always enjoy visiting with our son and his wife. This time we left the 2003 Stratus there and came home in a 2004 Dodge Hemi. Good deal. I'll try to get back to my usual patter later this week. We start off tomorrow with doctors' appointments in Norwich and Providence. Just usual stuff but messing up our day! Will get back to the particulars of our latest foray South soon.

No comments: