Saturday, July 17, 2010

Peaceful, at home day . . .


Wow, just spent over an hour filling out doctor's forms on line even before he gets a chance to visit with me! Never knew anyone could ask so many questions and I would have to look up so many answers! But it's all complete until I see him and his office tells me about everything I messed up. I was purposely non-committal on race and origin stuff. We'll see if I get castigated. That will be fun.

Had a great time yesterday with Kiddo and Grampa. It was so hot out we only played outside to race remote control vehicles around the driveway. What a blast. I'm not very good but I can control his smallest car with the sticks on the controller. I let him and Grampa use the fancy stuff with actual steering knobs or what ever you call them. After our Riverview take out supper Kiddo and I went to Killingly to see the Parks and Rec's production of Oliver, The Musical. My great nephew was in the cast of ragamuffins and it was a lot of fun to see so many young ones prancing around on stage. A former student and his wife direct and produce most of the plays for the Killingly Rec Department and they do a fantastic job. The music, cast, crew and helpers were the best. What a great show. But Kiddo was tired by 8:30 so we did leave at intermission and I had trouble keeping him awake until we got home. All in all it was a great day. This morning he beat me at Bakugan and borrowed my best one to bring to his house. I'm always getting beat. Trying to teach him how to play chess and he seems to be taking to it. I think I'll see if there's an ap for iPad that can teach it better than I.

Super hot again today. Puppy's Pop just came in from playing horseshoes. Don't know how come he doesn't wilt out there. I'm no good in the heat. Thursday Kiddo and I stayed in the pool in Groton all afternoon. I love the new bathing suit my neighbor got for me. It really is just what I need.

Quote: If God did not exist it would be necessary to invent him. __Voltaire

No comments: