Saturday, September 4, 2010

Busy week . . .

Back to Alaska.

Busy week. Kiddo is back in school full time and I'm back at lunch duty and etc. full time! Still look forward to going to school. So I guess I haven't changed too much. Grampa and I worked like mad today to get ready for the party. We're all set. He'll pick up the food at noon and I'll stay home getting the last minute stuff done and hope I don't forget anything. But if I do we'll manage. I'm happy and excited. The weather today was superior and tomorrow is supposed to be the same.

Kiddo finished reading the second section of a Dick and Jane book for me so I had to bring him to Target for his winnings. We bought BeyBlade Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set. What a blast we had last night and this morning. They are battling tops and I get a real kick out of them. I hope he reads the last third of the book so we can go get another top or two. I've loved tops since I was a little tyke and they still thrill me. A good time was had by all!

Quote: The most delicate, the most sensible of all pleasures, consists in promoting the pleasure of others. __La Bruyere

Works for me!

No comments: