Friday, September 24, 2010

Woot . . .

Cabin's End? No, I guess it's the end of a dock.

Can't believe what I have wrought! We had so much trouble with our at&t phone and Internet service at the end of August and beginning of September that they gave us a whopping $5.70 credit on our bill. That infuriated me because I had to use my cell phone minutes during that time and it cost quite a bit so this morning I called and complained. The lady was very nice and said she'd give us another $5.00 credit. I then told her that Metrocast, our cable company was offering us a great deal on our cable, computer and phone service and I was seriously thinking of changing. So . . . she nicely gave us an additional $10 off per month for 2 years on our Internet service and an additional $5 off our telephone service for a year. Now that's pretty interesting. I'm not sure how all this works but now I feel as if I've been overpaying for a very long time! Or . . . is someone else being overcharged so they can lower my rates? I wish I had a head for money matters. But I don't so I'll just be happy for small victories.

Quote: Our incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip. ___Colton

No comments: