Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Really poor judgement . . .

Chena Indian Village. Sled dog in training.

Sometimes I scare myself. Decided to go for my 2 mile walk at about 11:30am when the temperature was about 80 and cloudy. But . . . The sun came out and the humidity is outrageous. I probably lost 2 pounds just sweating it out getting home. Yuck. But I feel great anyway. The walk actually felt good. I must be at least a little nuts.

Puppy's Pop and I started out at Lizzy B's today before I did my Big Y shtick and he had to go to the dentist's again. The cops are getting sneaky again. As I got on at ramp 88 there was a marked police car on the side of the road so people were slowing down but just a bit farther there was an unmarked black Charger and that policeman had his radar gun out and working to get those unfortunate enough to think they could speed up after they went by the obvious one. They had moved on by the time I was coming home but the black Charger had chased someone down and was in the process of giving out a citation. Traffic does move on 395. 65 is slow and 60 is downright dangerous. You'll get rear ended or squeezed off the highway.

Time for some lunch and the Bulletin before I head out for Groton.


Quote: Either I will find a way or I will make one. ____Sir P. Sidney

No comments: