Thursday, February 24, 2011

And what will today bring ???


Grampa is already off to Groton for an earlly morning rendezvous with the dentist. I've put $10 worth of gas in my tiny, shiny blue chariot; hit the ATM for more money - Kiddo's week off can get expensive; I've marveled at the menhir's displayed around the village. Where ever the plow drivers have deposited tons of snow the ice menhirs are sticking out and glittering in the beautiful morning sun. Downright balmy today at 20 degrees. Younger brother and sister-in-law are back from Arizona. I hope they've brought some heat back with them. Enjoying the peace of a warm, somewhat snug kitchen hoping I don't meet anymore ice laden trucks on my way to Groton.

Quote: Love, and you shall be loved. __All love is mathematically just, as much as the two sides of an algebraic equation. __Emerson

No comments: