Friday, February 4, 2011

New low . . .


Yep, I'm disgusted once again. Last Thursday evening I had one of my capped teeth fall out. Just like that. No rhyme nor reason that I could tell of. Had an appointment on Tuesday with Dr. M but the weather was so bad that I cancelled. Her office called yesterday morning because they had had a cancellation so I trekked to Groton, missed my lunch duty, so I could hopefully save the tooth. Bad news once again. The cap on the poorly root canaled tooth had not covered the pins used to keep the cap solidly on the tooth. So it caused decay and the tooth had to be extracted.I will have a permanent bridge put in when all the preparatory work has been completed on the teeth on each side of the extracted tooth and the healing has taken place. Don't even have comments to fit this dental nightmare anymore. Dr. M said that there was nothing I could have done to save the tooth because flossing and brushing could not get to the problem.

Will pick up Kiddo early today, half days on first Fridays, and we may go to the bookstore. He's been reading for me lately from the Scholastic second level books and really likes it. Not sure if he'll want to take the time away from the sledding opportunities here in Moosup.

Well yesterday was our 44th Anniversary. Thank goodness Grampa had a beautiful mixed bouquet on the dinner table when I got back from Kiddo's last evening. The flowers, along with tapioca pudding made for a festive evening!

Quote: Bad temper is its own scourge. Few things are more bitter than to feel bitter. A man's venom poisons himself more than his victim. ___Charles Buxton

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Bummer on the continuing dental saga. I'm only glad that I wasn't there long enough to have that idiot Crepeau screw mine up, too.