Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hop River Café, Andover. . . here we wait . . .

Mama didn't say there would be multiple days like this. Puppy's Pop left with the Pontiac this morning to play horseshoes in East Hartford. Got a call at 9:30 from the Hop River Café, didn't have his cell phone. The Pontiac was over heating; the temperature gauge pegged out and all the warning lights came on. I almost had a heart attack on the spot. Called Whaling City and the kid we bought it from was on his day off. I asked for a manager immediately. Mike came on; I explained the montrous problem and he said he'd call me right back. The Service Manager called within 5 minutes. He explained that the temperature gauge will do that. I gave him the Hop River Café number so he could talk to Puppy's Pop himself. Bottom line I came to Andover with the Dodge Ram and we are waiting for the wreaker. The Service Manager called me and said it must be the thermostat. So we are having a Dyana "Clio moment." Not a happy camper, I am.

No comments: