Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rather grey . . .

Weather has closed in on us. All day yesterday and today we have nothing but clouds, low sixties, wind and rain. The river is high for this time of year but not overly so. All caught up on cleaning and whatever housework I feel like doing which isn't much! I'm also getting caught up on my audio book and walking. It feels good to be back in some kind of routine. I really am a creature of habit and when my life goes caflooey I don't react very well. Who'd a thunk it? Do miss sitting out on my swing in the early evening just drinking in the peace that overtakes me out doors where my thoughts can ramble and jumble about. Will be saving money now that both red and white wines don't like me! But . . . Sogno di Sorrento Créma seems to be mighty agreeable although I no longer have any in the freezer! Middle child said she'll be putting in an order soon so I may be in luck. Time to find a bite for lunch before heading off to Groton for Kiddo pick up!

Quote:  A fig for your bill of fare; show me your bill of company.  ___Swift

No comments: